MedPro Waste Disposal, LLC is pleased to announce an exciting marketing and sales development internship. As the nation’s fastest growing provider of healthcare waste disposal and compliance training services, this is an opportunity for hands-on experience on how MedPro markets and sells to a $3 billion healthcare market.
DUTIES / JOB DESCRIPTION: Marketing Internship
This internship will focus on marketing and sales-oriented tasks including, but not limited to:
- Marketing ad copy creation and proofing
- Outreach for content distribution and linking building
- Research and analysis of potential ecosystem partners
- Management of database and buyer segmentation research
- Verification of prospect data
- Market surveys and consumer outreach
- Full-time student / planning 2016 college courses
- Basic computer literacy including understanding of Microsoft Office application (Word, Outlook, Excel)
- Graphic design experience is a plus, but not a requirement, for marketing responsibilities
- Ability to hit deadlines and comfortable reaching out via email and phone
- Professional attitude
The internship offers an opportunity to work a maximum of 32 hours per week with a minimum commitment of 20 hours. Scheduled work days are Monday through Thursday with standard office hours set from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM with flexible scheduling available.
$10.00 / hour plus additional compensation available in the form of a scholarship.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send a resume and 1-page cover letter to email@example.com