MedPro Disposal is now able to provide secure document and data-shredding.
In addition to handling your regulated medical waste disposal, MedPro now has a solution for the destruction of documents and hard drives. In order to continue helping businesses and local residents securely safeguard private information, maintain legislative compliance, and protect their public image we’ve expanded our offerings to include:
- Exclusive discounts when you bundle your services!
- Secure on and off-site destruction of sensitive documents and data.
- Document scanning services prior to destruction – securely store sensitive documents without overflowing filing cabinets!
- Proof of destruction available 24/7/365 in our online portal, right alongside your existing account information.
- Employees are background checked, highly trained, and uninformed.
- One convenient location to manage all your practice’s required services.
Ready to receive a quote or interested in bundling shredding into your current MedPro Agreement? Simply complete the form and receive a quote in minutes! >>>>
- On-going shredding service: A regularly scheduled mobile paper shredding service designed with a customized security program to ensure that confidential documents and data are continually serviced. The service is tailored to meet the level of security and accountability that is required for each job.
- One-time purge shredding service: Designed for businesses and residents who need a single clean-out of any unwanted documents and other data. Whether there are only a few boxes of shredding or a large room/warehouse full of documents or other data, our on-site trucks will come to the specified location and destroy the information quickly and efficiently.
- Hard drive destruction service: In addition to shredding documents, we also shred electronic media for end-of-life-cycle computers. Erasing the data off of a hard drive is simply not enough to ensure sensitive data cannot be accessed. With us, the data never leaves the premises. It’s shredded on-site and then delivered to a metal and electronics recycler who is certified to dispose of the electronic material.
- Scanning services: We offer a comprehensive document management solution to help businesses and individuals make the conversion to electronic files. Eliminate expensive storage and retrieval costs of physical documents through a personalized plan that addresses specific clients document management needs.