MedPro has partnered with PROSHRED® to provide you with a solution for secure document and data-shredding.
PROSHRED® Security is a locally owned and managed world leader in the on-site destruction of documents and hard drives. PROSHRED® helps businesses and local residents securely safeguard private information, maintain legislative compliance, and protect their public image.
- PROSHRED® Security invented mobile shredding in 1986
- They have serviced over 100,000 satisfied clients nationwide
- Last year, they recycled 40,000 tons of paper, saving over 680,000 trees
- Employees are background checked, highly trained, and uniformed
- They currently operate a fleet of over 120 shred trucks, serving 34 metropolitan markets in the USA, and growing!
- They are the only shredding company that is ISO 9001 and NAID AAA certified
Ready to receive a quote or interested in bundling shredding into your current MedPro Agreement? Simply complete the form and receive a quote in minutes! >>>>
Services Offered by PROSHRED® Security
- On-going shredding service: A regularly scheduled mobile paper shredding service designed with a customized security program to ensure that confidential documents and data are continually serviced. Clients are not bound to a contract, and the service is tailored to meet the level of security and accountability that is required for each job.
- One-time purge shredding service: Designed for businesses and residents who need a single clean-out of any unwanted documents and other data. Whether there are only a few boxes of shredding or a large room/warehouse full of documents or other data, our on-site trucks will come to the specified location and destroy the information quickly and efficiently.
- Hard drive destruction service: In addition to shredding documents, PROSHRED® also shreds electronic media for end-of-life-cycle computers. Erasing the data off of a hard drive is simply not enough. PROSHRED® will ensure sensitive data cannot be accessed once the hard drive leaves the premise by shredding on-site and then delivering it to a metal and electronics recycler who is certified to dispose of electronic material.
- Drop-off shredding service: PROSHRED® extends their service to businesses and residential clients who can come to one of our locations to shred on our site. The same trucks that shred on-site are used to shred at our store locations so clients can rest assured their documents are properly destroyed and disposed of
- Scanning services (only available in Springfield and Charlotte): PROSCAN Solutions® provides comprehensive document management solutions to help businesses and individuals make the conversion to electronic files. PROSCAN helps eliminate expensive storage and retrieval costs of physical documents through a personalized plan that addresses specific clients document management needs.