MedPro works with you to create the right plan for your business because we understand the importance of saving your money without sacrificing service. We’ll be your partner in your medical waste management program by being a low-cost provider of medical waste disposal and OSHA training services.
Low cost medical waste disposal
We’ll only charges you for the services you need. MedPro offers customized medical waste disposal services for every business, large to small and we’ll work with you to create a pick-up service plan to fit your waste disposal needs..
From the type of waste containers to your customized pick-up schedule, we’ll work with you to determine what you need. By providin transparent invoices void of hidden fees and recurring price increases, you can rest assured that you will be paying the lowest cost.
OSHA training services
OSHA compliance is essential to keeping your work environment safe, but it can still be a lot to handle. That’s why MedPro is dedicated to helping educate you and your staff on ways to make compliance a simple and hassle-free part of your life.
Flexibility of Service
You want a service that fits your business. Over time, things change and we understand. MedPro gives you the flexibility to make changes in your service plan and we’ll consistently work with you to customize the service frequency to fit your needs. Whether it’s through our own fleet of vehicles or our network of affiliate haulers, we’ll make sure your facility is serviced at the frequency that works for you.
Inside Tips to Save Money
Inside tips to save money: We love our loyal customers and want to save you money! When considering a medical waste disposal company, it’s important to consider the following:
- Frequency – The more often a waste provider comes to your practice, the more you will spend. If you have multiple boxes picked up at once you will save money.
- Contents – You may be putting unnecessary items into your biohazard container that aren’t biohazardous.
- Sharing pickups with neighboring offices can save you even more!
- Consider if you are being charged per month or per pickup.
- Look at your invoice There might be other charges, such as fuel charges or documentation fees that were not given to you in your original quote. At MedPro there is only one charge for your service and it is all-inclusive. You will never find unexpected fees on your invoice.
- Find out if you are being charged for compliance. If you are being charged, have you completed certification? Have you made your safety plans and safety data sheets? MedPro provides a convenient online portal with access to everything you need to get and stay in compliance.