Not A MedPro Customer? Here’s What You’re Missing Out On.
So you’ve been using your current medical waste pickup service for years, and just can’t see a reason to go through.
We get that, and that’s why we want to talk to you about some of the elements that set us apart – the perks that keep our thousands of existing clients loving the service we provide.
- Your Own Customer Service Rep: Ask yourself how many people you spoke with last time you had an issue with your waste pickup. If it was more than one, it was too many. Now ask yourself how long it took to resolve your issue. If you were with MedPro, it probably would have taken less than 30 minutes. A good medical waste disposal company respects your time and effort.
- Accessible Proof Of Destruction: We know you need reliable and easy access to all your manifests and destruction certificates, so we provide them to you instantly online. Never worry again about finding your documents when you need them.
- Insurance: You’ll want to directly ask your current provider, or any service you’re considering about this one. For your protection MedPro carries a $3,000,000 policy in general liability, a $15,000,000 umbrella policy, and $1,000,000 of contractors’ pollution coverage. Any service that doesn’t is shorting you on your needs.
- Expert Focus On Your Safety:Plenty of medical waste disposal services offer safety information online, but how many provide interactive online compliance resources along with the option of onsite training (or a walk-through) to assess your practice’s safety standards? We do all of that at competitive rates.
- Designated Disposal Of Medications: Unwanted and expired medicine shouldn’t be going in the biohazard container. MedPro provides special, pharmaceutical disposal options for controlled and non-controlled Rx to keep you and your staff safe and avoid fines.
When choosing between medical waste disposal services, you should be able to have an open and honest conversation with them about what they really offer you. Use these five points as topic-starters, and if you want to delve in deeper with us, we’re happy to answer any questions or concerns you might have by phone or using our contact form.