Aurora, Colorado Medical Waste Disposal Services
MedPro Disposal offers medical waste disposal, infectious sharps waste management, OSHA compliance training including bloodborne pathogens training and certification, and HIPAA-compliance document shredding and data destruction services. MedPro Disposal keeps your practice safe and compliant so you can focus on what matters most, your patients.
Industries We Service
Take the MedPro Disposal challenge!
See how much MedPro Disposal can save your practice!
It’s Easy to Get Started With MedPro Disposal
Contact MedPro Disposal for a fast, free medical waste removal quote. We’ll get to know you, discuss your needs, and settle on a number. You may be surprised at how much you can save on medical waste disposal with MedPro Disposal.
Waste Pickup Date
Work with MedPro Disposal to determine your first pickup date. We’ll confirm your office hours and provide convenient options for medical waste and sharps pickup.
Complete a compliance survey. After we get to know your requirements, we’ll send you a survey to identify any areas that need to be brought up to OSHA standards.
All three steps occur at no additional cost to your practice. You’re on your way to safe, affordable, compliant medical waste removal!
Contact MedPro Disposal Today for a Fast, Free Quote!
Aurora is one of the principal cities of the Denver, Aurora and Broomfield, CO Metropolitan Statistical Area (Metro Denver). The City of Aurora is a Home Rule Municipality in the State of Colorado, spanning Arapahoe and Adams counties and extending into Douglas County.
|Practice Type||Zip Code||Projected Annual Savings|
|Public Health Center||80304||$1,836|
Find Out How Much You Can Save Instantly
Try our on-line savings calculator.
Denver’s East-Side Next-Door Neighbor is Serviced by MedPro medical waste disposal Aurora, Colorado.
Aurora Colorado is part of the Denver-Aurora-Englewood metropolitan area, and though it has about one-half the population of Denver, the city has an identity all its own. Aurora is home to Buckley Air Force Base and the University of Colorado Hospital.
The medical community of Aurora receives excellent benefits form hosting an excellent medical school, and residents are fortunate to access one of the finest healthcare delivery systems in the country.
Healthcare communities depend on the parts working together as a whole. On the front lines are hospitals and medical practices, staffed by physicians, nurses, and technicians. Support services include drug companies, emergency responders, and medical waste disposal Aurora, Colorado service providers.
Medical Waste Disposal Aurora, CO
Medical waste is one topic probably least-likely to be discussed at a cocktail party, but it’s a common element to every medical facility. Many people would just call it “the icky stuff.”
Actually, medical waste, also called infectious waste includes discarded blood, sharps, unwanted microbiological cultures and stocks, identifiable body parts, other human or animal tissue, used bandages and dressings, discarded gloves, other medical supplies that may have been in contact with blood and body fluids.
In the State of Colorado medical waste is regulated by the Department of Public Health & Environment, and the pertinent definitions, rules, and regulations can be found here.
A hospital administrator, practice manager, or a physician is going to select a company to handle the medical waste. What would they look for?
- Cost – There has probably never been a period of years in U.S. medical history when budgets have been stretched tighter than the past decade. The Affordable Care Act, insurance regulations, new classification and codes are driving the healthcare industry to cut costs. A lot. MedPro responds with lower costs. We are a national company with the resources and experience to streamline pick-ups, transportation, and disposal. We congregate pick-ups in the same area to schedule on the same day, whenever possible. All our efficiency models are implemented – of course – with no change in our commitment to 100% compliance and safety. Less paperwork helps cut costs – MedPro invoices are streamlined for simplicity. One-flat-fee with no hidden charges. Doctors asked for it, we delivered.
- Service – MedPro has earned an excellent reputation for safety and regulatory compliance. Our personnel are trained and re-trained and we share our methods with our customers. MedPro is happy to provide printed materials and posters to our customers to remind staffs of safe handling procedures, especially with needles and other “sharps.” Every MedPro customer receives a “right-sized” service plan, which means the right number of pick-ups, not too many, or too few. Our customer’s needs and budget are always considered.
- Training – MedPro has developed on online source for training and compliance, the Online Safety Compliance Portal. This is a safe, cloud-based platform that contains several training modules for OSHA, HIPPA, and HazCom as well as a vast amount of safety plans for fire prevention, exposure control, and emergency preparedness. Certifications and storage for records are also available on the platform which is accessed through our website.
- Risk – Doctors have asked to work with provider who offer low-risk solutions. MedPro responds with an exemplary safety and compliance record as well as a very substantial level of insurance coverage. Our customers are pleased with the peace-of-mind that comes with partnering with MedPro.
- Customer Support – MedPro is pleased to introduce every customer to their own Dedicated Customer Advocate. This is a person customers ask for by name when they call, rather that talk with a robot. The customer advocate is responsible for every issue, question, compliment, or complaint and then delivering back a prompt and satisfactory resolution.
- Additional Services – MedPro offers cost-conscious services like mail-back programs where available, we give bonuses to customers who refer us new customers, and we are available as consultants when a hospital or medical practice experiences growth or relocation.
We call our package of benefits and services the MedPro Advantage, and it is our commitment to every customer to remain responsive.
MedPro is pleased to be on board with the outstanding healthcare community in Aurora, Colorado and to contribute to their success. Doing business with MedPro medical waste disposal Aurora, Colorado starts with a free price quote – call 888-641-6131.
Aurora, CO Local Resources
PO Box 24529 Aurora, CO 80224
15151 East Alameda Parkway Aurora, CO 80012
Medication Take-Back Program
Medication take-back Program
4271 South Buckley Road Aurora, CO 80012
Supply and Other Resources for Aurora
Chamber of Commerce
Chamber of Commerce
14305 East Alameda Avenue #300 Aurora, CO 80012
9898 East Colfax Avenue Aurora, CO 80010
15559 E Iliff Ave Aurora, CO 80012
Aurora Little-Known Facts
Long known as the Gateway to the Rockies, this All-America City on the eastern edge of the Denver-Aurora Metropolitan Area boasts spectacular views of the Front Range spanning from Pikes Peak in Colorado Springs to Longs Peak in the Rocky Mountain National Park. Founded in 1891, the city of Aurora was originally named Fletcher by its founder, former Chicago resident Donald Fletcher. In 1907, the town changed its name to Aurora.
Have questions about compliant biohazard waste and sharps waste disposal best practices?
Why Choose MedPro Disposal for Medical Waste & Sharps Container Disposal in Maine?
Safe, affordable, fully insured medical waste management.
Reliable disposal service from an experienced provider.
Custom waste pickup and disposal solutions
OSHA, HIPAA, DOT, and other compliance training.
Methods of Aurora Medical Waste Disposal
On-site Medical Waste Collection
Package medical waste on-site, then leave it for collection by a medical waste disposal company.
Mailback Waste Disposal
Properly package and label the sharps, then send the biohazardous waste safely through the mail for disposal.