Protect your Practice During COVID-19: Cyber Security, HIPAA & OSHA Compliance
With COVID-19 causing changes in the healthcare industry are you protecting your practice? While the threat of a crisis like COVID-19 pandemic was always a possibility only a few healthcare practices and providers have prepared for it. Forced to adapt to ever-changing circumstances, some practices went remote and moved online to a totally new environment. The question is “Is your practice ready for this?”
Tune in to this webinar by PCIHIPAA to gain insights on:
- Protect Your Employees and Patients
- What policies do you need to update?
- Evaluating your overall OSHA compliance
- Protect Your Practice from Data and Security Breaches
- Completing your required risk assessment
- Make sure all your policies and procedures are in place
- Where to get free training
- Ensuring proper infrastructure
- Learn how you can avoid a $200,000 mistake
Register here to get access to the on-demand webinar featuring Jeff Broudy CEO, PCIHIPAA.